Sunday, July 22, 2007

Insomnia

I think I have insomnia. Lately I can't sleep. So here I am again, awake while my family sleeps. Thinking about how I was going to get up early to go running in the morning and how now, due to the insomnia, it's going to be really hard to drag my tired body out of bed in the morning.

On a side note for all you Harry Potter fans, John already finished the book. I don't know how he did it in 2 days without reading through the night but he did. So now he will be rejoining family activities. I on the other hand am finally getting around to going back and rereading 5 and 6, so he won't even have anyone to talk about it with for a while. So please call and talk to him if you finish.

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

James read it on Wikipedia. I just looked at the list of people who died. I need to work on book 5 still.

Arin Rohrbach said...

I finished yesterday and I'm dying for someone to talk to. My husband hasn't finished it, so I can't discuss it. I won't even tell him if I liked it or not, because I don't want him to read anything into it. Augh!

Anonymous said...

I just finished it minutes ago. Matt finished it a couple of days ago, Mel last night.
This sounds dumb, but when I have insomnia, I get up (usually at 1 or 2 in the morning, after trying and trying to go to sleep) and read a couple of chapters of scriptures, and usually go to sleep pretty fast after that. It's worth a try.
--Alene