Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Trouble

Yesterday we had a moment of panic. I guess it was more of a full day of panic. When I got on the computer in the morning there was nothing on the desk top but the recycle bin. Nothing at all. When I clicked on the start button at the bottom of the page there were no programs listed. Nothing. I immediately tried to get to our pictures. Nothing. No programs, files, or anything else. I called John and when we were both clueless we decided to call a guy in our ward that does computer repair (Ainsley's nursery teacher...aka the boy Sister Galloway). I took the computer to their shop and when they started looking at things when I got there all they would say was that things didn't look good. I was devastated that we might lose all of our pictures. I couldn't remember the last time we had burned them all to CD. Finally at about 5:00 last night we found out that they had been able to recover everything. What a relief! So the moral of the story is...if you haven't backed everything on your computer up in a while go and get it done. I know we will!

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

That is my worst nightmare!