Saturday, June 30, 2007

Baseball Time

John has been as giddy as a school boy about taking Ainsley to a baseball game this summer. Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration. I think since he knows he's not going to get to go to a Red Sox game this year a Hawks game will have to be the next best thing. So today John and Ainsley went to sign up for the Hawks Kids Club. For a mere $5 Ainsley now can attend all Mon-Wed games for free and on top of that she got a hat, ball, and water bottle. Can you tell that we're not in that major leagues here? I think the team might be desperate to get a few more people to the games. I guess Wednesday night is also $1 night where hot dogs, sundaes, and drinks are all just $1. I think John and Ains will have to take advantage of that amazing deal. I hope Ainsley actually has fun with John for the entire game, even when the excitement of the first 15 minutes has worn off and then there all of the sudden isn't anything exciting going on. Maybe Owen and I will join them in a year or two when Owen is capable of holding still for more than 5 minutes.

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

I bet the Hawks could beat the Pirates. We get $5.00 tickets on Tuesdays :)