Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A party is coming!!


Syd's 16th birthday is next week and I got to make her invitations. Guess which picture is of the invitations??? The first one! There is a scroll rolled up in each bottle that is the actual invitation. I think they turned out really cute. We had a lot of root beer to drink last night to get enough bottles for all of the invitations. Syd wants a "Pirates" party. Hence the bottles of "rum" with a message inside. Right now all of the ideas are pretty big. For example, Tinkerbell descending from the top of the roof as the finale. We'll see how the party actually turns out. The bottom picture is just of a little book I made for guests to write in at the party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so creative! Why didn't you use your invitational skills to get more guys over to our apartment at The Riv? I mean, fruit crispy woohoo was great, but...

Melanie said...

Those invitations are SO cute! You are amazingly creative. I wish we saw you more often so some of your creativity could rub off on me!