Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Animal Crackers

A few weeks ago this 3 pound bag of animal crackers was on sale at the grocery store. I thought it would be a good treat for Ains. After all they were low fat. Turns out they are a better treat for me. I am now on my second bag. Good thing they're low fat. I just pop a few in my mouth about a million times a day. I eat them for snacks. I eat them with my lunch. Sure Ainsley requests them occasionally, and Owen gets all of the broken off limbs. But it's sad to admit that animal crackers have become a staple in my diet.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

That's how I am with goldfish! I can't wait until Hailey is old enough to bring snacks to church.

Heather I. said...

Oh I love, love animal crackers, too! Those big bags are dangerous, and any pretty much any brand will do....