Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

John has desperately wanted his own collection of syrup flavors to be able to make Italian sodas ever since we went to an Easter egg hunt where they were served. He has felt deeply deprived because since the introduction of Italian sodas to my family everyone has bought the supplies except for us. So, for fathers day I started John's collection of flavors. I have to admit they are very good and so easy to make. Just a little ice, half and half, club soda, and your flavor. John and Ainsley have already had several. I have a hunch the syrup won't last that long. Luckily there is a restaurant supply store located right by John's work (how convenient) that sells the syrups very cheap. I'm sure that John will be making frequent stops there on his way home from work.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I introduced James to Italian sodas when we got married - he is just as in love with them. Delicious!

Kohl said...

Those Italian Sodas sound really yummy. We will have to try them sometime!