Monday, June 4, 2007

Owen's first tooth...take 2


A long time ago Owen had a tooth beginning to jet out of his lower gums. I assumed this would be his first tooth. I was wrong. I won't be as bold this time, but now I think Owen is teething for real. We have the added effects of drool, snot, and a bit of grumpiness. Accompanied with a swollen lower gum and a completely different tooth slowly working it's way to the surface. The aforementioned first tooth has since disappeared. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see if all the grumpiness and discomfort will get us a real tooth this time. I guess it's about time. He will be 10 months on the 8th.

By the way...I just stuck the second picture on because I thought it was cute. Owen does a scrunchy face thing sometimes when he smiles. I have yet to get a good picture of it. He is looking down while doing the weird/cute scrunchy face.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love the scrunched up cheesy baby smiles!

Kohl said...

I can't believe that Owen is almost 10 months old already! It is so funny to me that your kids don't get any teeth until so late in life. I think both of mine had at least 4 on top and 4 on the bottom by the time they were 10 months. :)