Thursday, June 28, 2007

Magic Show!


Today Ainsley watched a show that had a magician in it and so she decided that she wanted to dress up as a "magic edition"(that's what it sounded like anyways). I missed the picture of her hilarious outfit that included her Snow White cape, snow boots, and a cowboy hat. She told me that she needed her bunny and a penny to do her magic show. The show required me to put the penny in my ear! She never quite figured out how to do that trick. She set up several bowls and baskets and filled them with random toys. She would then stack things on top of it or just put the lid on and then ask me what I thought was inside. Then we would look inside and see. The show was simply marvelous. The finale consisted of her covering her basket with her Snow White cape (as shown) and pulling off the cape so that we could all see what was inside. A magnificent show!

No comments: