Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Picky Eater



Owen has proven to be a very picky eater. He was all about food and would try anything, and then suddenly he refused chicken noodle soup (one of his favorites). After the first refusal came a flood of others. He is now to the point where he automatically fights against me putting anything new in his mouth. The foods he will eat are PB & J, yogurt, cream of wheat, sweet potatoes, bananas, apple sauce, and rice cereal. I still always make him try new foods and was pleasantly surprised when last night he ate pasta roni chopped up with chicken and broccoli. He spit it out at first but with a few more attempts at shoving it in his mouth he decided that it wasn't that bad and cleaned out his bowl. The top picture is of him eating his pasta roni mixture. The bottom picture is what Owen looks like after he finishes a go-gurt. They are his favorite and he cries and cries when the plastic tube is empty. I tried to get a picture of the disgusted,tongue sticking out look I get when I give him something he doesn't like but I was horribly unsuccessful.

No comments: